Just in case you are not aware, you can actually get licensed and registered nurses to provide medical care and assistance to you or your loved ones at home. If you have sick, handicapped, or elderly loved ones at home who would need medical assistance and health maintenance procedures from time to time, it will be quite a hassle to have to go all the way to the hospital.
The good news is, there are easily accessible healthcare providers and professional nurses who can offer the medical and non-medical services you need for you and your loved ones at home. And if you’re seeking for a provider of home nursing in Illinois, Passionate Private Duty is here for you. We are composed of a dedicated and compassionate team that can offer you and your loved ones the medical and non-medical home care in Illinois. These services also include safe, reliable, and professional nursing care services in Pingree Grove, IL.
Now, you may be wondering, “can the medical or healthcare procedure I need be done at home, or do I have to go to a hospital after all?” You do not have to fret over that. We will give you a comprehensive list as to the type of nursing services that can be done at home. This way, you can decide whether or not you should employ the services of a home nurse.
Routine Nursing – this type of nursing service includes all types of minor medical procedures, usually involving daily health maintenance and basic body function assistance such as:
- Intravenous or intramuscular injections and intravenous feeding
- Insertion and sterile irrigation and replacement of suprapubic catheters
- Application of dressings of wounds and injuries with the use of medication and antiseptics
- Administration of medical gases
- Rehabilitation nursing procedures (such as bowel and bladder training programs)
Hi-Tech Nursing (Vent and Infusion) – this nursing service requires more careful attention, as these procedures are often for pain control and for much more serious illnesses:
- Handling, control, and management over the ventilator or respirator
- Pain Management
- Enteral Feeding that comprises of more than 26% of the daily calorie requirements
- Pain PCA (patient controls the amount) pumps for comfort control
- Port flushes
- Total Parental Nutrition (PCN) or feeding that bypasses the gastrointestinal tract
- Steroid Management
- Antibiotics and IV fluids procedures
All of these nursing services—and more—can be properly handled and accomplished by our highly trained and well-experienced professional registered nurses. Should you like to know more about what other medical and non-medical home services we provide, get in touch with our professional care providers at Passionate Private Duty today.
Forward this post to a friend who needs a nurse’s assistant at home.